Website Boys & Girls Club of Brookings
Great Futures Start Here.
- Teach and instruct the classroom on a daily basis, guiding youth towards success and school readiness
- Exhibit the Club Values of excellence, impact driven, teamwork, and good character.
- Lead discipline and guidance for youth having behavioral challenges and assist with the creation and implementation of youth success plans.
- Attend Club trainings, including the monthly all staff meetings.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and disciplining Club employees as assigned.
- Supervise assigned employees, which includes writing 60 day reviews, performance plans, and holding weekly and bi-weekly one on one meetings.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Unit special events.
- Assist with budget tracking in the priority outcomes of Academic Success, Good Character and Leadership, and Healthy Lifestyles for classroom.
- Build relationships with Club parents through phone calls, e-mails, daily in person communication, etc.
- Responsible for budget tracking for ECE classroom
- Assist with recruitment and marketing of all Early Childhood Education programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.theapplicantmanager.com.