Customer Care Representatives at CAPITAL Services provide high quality phone interactions with customers in a multi-client call center. Our environment is flexible and provides encouragement in growth, recognition, reward and incentive pay. Plus CAPITAL (full – time and part – time) employee’s earn 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave & paid floating holidays. Some available the 1st day of employment.
We are seeking people-focused and service-oriented communicators who:
· Communicate with a caring and polite style
· Enjoy a steady pace of work
· Are patient and conscientious
· Make decisions using facts and established procedures
· Are ready to continuously learn and grow
· Will become an expert through training and experience
· Use attention to detail and critical thinking skills to find the best resolution for our customers
· Are a reliable team member
· Are committed to the success of the business
At CAPITAL Services, we offer:
· Adaptable work schedules to meet personal time off needs
· Rewards for repeatable, high-quality work
· Comprehensive training
· Continuous learning opportunities
· Opportunities for pay increases for knowledge proficiency
· Monthly incentives
· Competitive pay and benefits package
· A fun, supportive culture
· A management team that is invested in YOU!
Differential Pay for ALL shift hours:
· Evening Shift – 10%
· Split Shift – 15%
· Bilingual Skills – additional 15%
We offer flexible schedules with an every other weekend rotation based on your availability and our staffing needs during our hours of operation.
· Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
· Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Follow the link below to find out what’s its like to be a Customer Care Representative at CAPITAL Services
To apply for this job please visit capitalsvcs.com.