Website Counterpart, Inc.
Industrial Metal Fabrication
POSITION SUMMARY –The metal fabricator operates machines such as saws, shears, brakes, punch press and laser, that cut, shape and bend metal.
A. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS/CERTIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma or GED; and 0-1 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
B. POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Competent at reading and interpreting blue prints, work instructions and material requirements to complete the job task per product specifications.
- Measure and examine completed work to verify they match work order specifications by using micrometers, gauges, calipers, or rulers.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines including, but not limited to, lasers, punches, brakes, shears, insertion, saws mill, and folder.
- Observes the machine operation to detect machine malfunction and work defects.
C. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job you are required to:
- Frequent: Sitting and walking
- Occasional: Forward bending, Squatting, overhead reaching, Kneeling/Crawling, and Climbing
- Constant: Standing
- Lifting 50# – Floor to waist then back to the floor
- Lifting 50# – Waist to chest
- Lift and Carry 50# – Floor to waist 10 Ft., then to floor
- Push 50 #/Pull 50#
- Have moderate level of hand to eye coordination and dexterity including (picking, pinching, holding, grasping, and repetitive flexion/rotation.
D. WORK ENVIRONMENT
This person works in an environment that:
- The noise level is usually loud
- There is some occasional exposure to dust, fumes, odors, and chemicals
- Works in hot/cold temperatures
- Can work alone and/or with others
- Works around objects that can be very sharp.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com