Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Position in home office.
As a Business Operations Coordinator you are the first point of contact for our amazing customers; interacting over the phone, emails, or website. Your goal is to offer an effortless experience for them as we strive to having ‘customers for life’.
- You are the voice of Daktronics to our customers, and the voice of our customers to Daktronics.
- Each day is completely different and filled with opportunities to coordinate solutions and answer questions. Your goal is to meet customers’ expectations.
- You will work in a fast-paced team environment to work with many people across the business.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Calm under pressure; able to shift gears comfortably and manage multiple priorities.
- Empathetic and personable, with an excellent phone presence.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com