Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person is responsible for processing the majority of change control requests and system inquiries for the System Support Team relating to banking software systems from all departments within Fishback Financial Corporation.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent plus 3 years of related experience. Banking experience is preferred but not required. Above average customer service skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks while meeting deadlines are essential. This person should possess good communication and analytical skills as well as an aptitude for detail.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Take responsibility for monitoring, triaging & completing the majority of change control requests and support questions regarding banking software systems for both incoming ticket requests as well as phone calls for the department.
2. Identify trending issues, recommend & implement solutions to permanently resolve.
3. Document and track system changes in accordance to the change control policy.
4. Create and transmit various data files to third parties as scheduled and/or required.
5. Take responsibility for creating and updating departmental procedures for all reoccurring tasks performed.
6. Review various departmental reports including reports monitoring system access to identify potential security risks or concerns and route to Banking Systems Administrators.
7. Maintain department established service level goals.
8. Monitor & take appropriate action on e-mails received in the department inbox.
9. Educate end users on system best practices.
10. Train new department members on department practices, procedures and typical incoming requests for departmentally managed systems.
11. Responsible for processing new as well as changes to end user system access by assessing risk of the request with the need, routing for proper approvals and making system changes.
12. Assist Banking Systems Administrators with regular access reviews for departmentally managed systems.
13. Assist Banking Systems Administrators with gathering requested system documentation for audits & exams.
14. Complete a minimum of 10 hours per quarter of job/industry related training.
15. Participate in department on-call rotation.
16. Assist with a variety of administrative and operational tasks as directed by the Banking Systems Supervisor that support operational efficiency.
17. Act in accordance with FBT Policies and Procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
18. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.