Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person is responsible for responding to incoming phone calls and conversations from customers and bank employees that come into the Cash Management Services team. This person works closely with various other FBT and operations departments.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a bachelor’s degree plus two years of experience in a related field or the equivalent. This person must display excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and has the ability to work both independently and as a team. This person must have the ability to multitask while maintaining a high attention to detail and must display good judgment skills. This person must demonstrate effective problem-solving skills to provide customers with the best solution to their banking needs.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Be responsible for promoting the bank’s philosophy of excellent customer service. Including demonstrating active listening, empathy, and ability to prioritize customer needs to maintain efficiency standards in the Cash Management Services Team. Always ensuring customer confidentiality.
2. Verify customers per security standards and review customer transactions/digital banking to identify fraudulent activity to limit risk.
3. Be a resource for customer and employee inquiries regarding a full range of customer transactions, digital banking, and Cash Management Services.
4. Troubleshoot digital banking experiences including but not limited to multifactor authentication, bill pay, mobile deposits, remote deposit capture, electronic statements, dormant netteller, cash management tokens, and resetting of passwords.
5. Distribute customer requests for internal maintenance needed including but not limited to customer information updates; Cash Management accounts, users, and services, in a timely fashion adhering to our Cash Management Services team’s SLAs.
6. Seek opportunities to retain, expand, and attract customer relationships by resolving issues in a timely manner and providing updated resolution timeframes. Assess customer needs and make recommendations regarding available options.
7. Alert cash management administrators when system issues arise that cause customer service impact.
8. Act in accordance with Cash Management Services procedures and policies and expectations manual. Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding appropriate resolution of customer complaints.
9. Inform Management of irregular or reoccurring problems and make suggestions for improvement to the service provided by the Cash Management Services Team.
10. Attend all meetings and any other developmental training deemed necessary by the Cash Management Services Manager.
11. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.