Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person is responsible for all aspects of the payroll operations, including administration of the HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have an bachelor’s degree, plus three years of previous related work experience or the equivalent. Excellent communication and listening skills are required. Particular emphasis is placed on an aptitude for detail. A proven record dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information is a must. Prior experience with an HRIS and a payroll system is a plus.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Process payroll for all employees on a timely basis to ensure efficient and accurate results.
2. Provide customer service for staff as it relates to payroll inquiries. Ensure employee understanding through communication and interpretation of compensation programs. Refer difficult or complex situations to the HR Manager. .
3. Responsible for working with appropriate staff to tailor the HRIS to meet the operational needs of the organization.
4. Communicate with the HR Employee Benefits Administrator on an ongoing basis in support of deductions and FMLA administration.
5. Create and produce required reports in a timely fashion, including working on multiple internal/external audits throughout the year in coordination with the HR Generalist.
6. Ensure assessments are paid and quarter/year-end tax reports are filed to assorted federal and state tax authorities, in a timely manner.
7. Research and resolve client/system problems. Correspond with software vendors, federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of problem situations.
8. Responsible for keeping up to date on system changes and all federal law changes in regards to payroll practices.
9. Attend meetings, read literature and generally keep informed of applicable current practices and trends.
10. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.