Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person designs and delivers a variety of learning and development courses. Includes creating proactive and responsive solutions to business needs and engaging in opportunities for ongoing improvement in individual, team, and corporate performance.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus four years of experience in instructional design and delivery or the equivalent. Banking background preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills are necessary.
1. Design and develop instructional material and participant materials for adult learners, including needs analysis and application of strong instructional design principles.
2. Produce interactive e-learning modules using a variety of authoring tools including Articulate 360 and Microsoft Office Suite.
3. Facilitate training sessions, interacting successfully with a wide range of participants, utilizing a variety of adult learning/training concepts and principles.
4. Create a partnership with all levels of management and Human Resources, gaining a strong understanding of their learning and development needs in order to propose appropriate solutions.
5. Collaborate with project teams, coworkers, and committees, creating positive relationships and connections across the organization.
6. Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven, time-critical, and rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
7. Maintain a strong working knowledge of the banking industry, including products and services.
8. Promote the organization’s culture and vision in all applications.
9. Ensure all employee training records are maintained and updated.
10. Keep abreast of the latest trends/concepts in the area of learning and development.
11. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.