Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person is responsible for the reception and guidance of customers in the lobby.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have an associate’s degree and a minimum of three years of related experience or the equivalent. This individual should have strong verbal communication skills. A general knowledge of the bank and its services, and knowledge of names, duties, and locations of the various bank personnel is needed to efficiently do this job.
1. Act as initial contact for customers and visitors.
2. Identify customer needs in order to direct customers to the appropriate department or person.
3. Receive telephone calls for Main Bank staff and process accordingly.
4. Cross sell bank products to new and existing customers. Identify the needs of our customers and assist them with their needs or refer them to another department.
5. Perform a variety of general clerical duties and act as support staff to key bank personnel.
6. Conduct weekly survey of other competitors’ savings rates and distribute to appropriate bank personnel.
7. Process check orders for the Brookings bank locations and act as a liaison with bank check vendor to resolve any errors.
8. Assist with bank promotions and customer appreciation days.
9. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.