Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTIONS: This person will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing data and information security technologies to protect the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of information and systems owned, controlled, or managed by FBT. Ensure FBT technology policies and procedures are monitored with appropriate reporting and alerting levels established, documented, and delivered. Assist in technology projects, system administration, automation, and support duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the technology field, and a minimum of 2 year of related job experience in technology security or complex system management. Industry recognized security certification is required. Knowledge of networking, storage, and systems architecture with advanced troubleshooting skills is required. This person must possess a strong understanding of service delivery and have excellent communications skills. This person must be self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize tasks.
REQUIREMENTS This position will require infrequently lifting up to 75 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, and frequently lifting up to 25 pounds. This person may occasionally work in environments that may be louder than a normal office environment, requiring the use of hearing protection and protective clothing. This person will occasionally use ladders, power equipment, and hand tools in completing job responsibilities.
1. Identify, implement, and ensure the ethical administration of all security policies, processes, and procedures related to information security under the direction of the Information Security Officer. Ensure appropriate documentation exists supporting policies, processes, and procedures.
2. Perform systems administration duties related to security architecture and infrastructure to include: Providing analytics and administrative support for security patches, products, and services; Collecting and analyzing relevant data, including system logs, related to security trends and technologies; Developing technical and non-technical designs to satisfy business requirements; Developing, modifying,, implementing, and automating plans for security products and processes.
3. Ensure required systems are configured correctly to report to SIEM and appropriate alerting and monitoring is in place to support business requirements.
4. Implement and maintain system baselines supporting FBT’s server, end user computing environment, and mobile device systems. Provide reporting, recommend changes, and remediate violations supporting baselines.
5. Report violations (internal and external sources) to the CIRT (Computer Incident Response Team) and participate in CIRT activities such as investigating internal and external security incidents. Investigate possible security policy violations following established procedures as necessary.
6. Coordinate team members in complex hardware and software upgrades across all security platforms; provide security analysis for all hardware/software platforms and provide security resources for operating system and security software upgrades.
7. Consult on company, department, and team projects where security needs are identified and represent the best interests of the company and security division at all times.
8. Identify and evaluate security products to enhance current productivity and effectiveness. Make recommendations to management based on evaluation and assessment.
9. Maintain strong professional relations with internal customers and outside vendors. Stay abreast of industry trends, threats, risks, and controls. Work with 3rd party vendors as needed.
10. Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy controls are implemented on technology solutions to protect FBT data from intentional or accidental misuse.
11. Serve as a member of FS-ISAC, Infragard, or other Security alliance to allow the proper sharing and learning of information relating to security based items such as current attack trends, precautionary measures to put in place, and things to watch for.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
13. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.