Website First Bank & Trust
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person performs a variety of clerical activities in the daily operation of the Loan Servicing Department.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a high school diploma plus one year of business-related classes in a higher learning setting or the equivalent. This person must have good oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, an aptitude for detail and a willingness to work with all company personnel.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Process all incoming mail received by Loan Servicing in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Input and manage insurance policies within the escrow system.
3. Image all documentation into the Synergy platform.
4. Work with personnel from other institutions concerning but not limited to: incoming insurance billings, insurance cancellations, and information inquiries while maintaining a professional and friendly manner at all times.
5. Complete assigned projects as designated by the supervisor.
6. Perform a variety of general clerical duties and act as support staff to key bank personnel.
7. Act as a back up to other areas of the Loan Servicing Department as needed.
8. Attend all meetings as deemed appropriate.
9. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.