Website First Bank & Trust
RESPONSIBILITIES: This person shall be responsible for providing high quality retail services to customers. This person is responsible for the referral and sales of banking products to new, existing and prospective customers.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a high school diploma plus two years of prior experience in a customer service related field or the equivalent. This person should have good communication, problem solving and analytical skills as well as a genuine interest in satisfying the banking needs of the customer.
1. Perform general teller functions which may include but are not limited to:
Processing customer deposits and withdrawals
Accepting loan payments
Processing credit card cash advances
Selling negotiable instruments such as cashier’s checks and money orders
2. Duties may include (Depending on location):
Act as Vault Teller in accordance with established procedures
Research teller offages and report findings to accounting
Balance and service ATM
Maintain adequate branch supplies
Assist in coordinating marketing of in-store promotional activities and programs
Complete location month end reports
3. Maintain sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service while remaining within the drawer limit requirements set by the bank
4. Balance teller drawer and daily transactions according to established procedures
5. Watch for stop payments, check kiting, counterfeit or fraudulent checks and other suspicious transactions.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
6. Develop and service deposit account relationships. Answer inquiries and provide information to customers on various accounts and services, both retail and non-retail.
7. Sell and cross-sell products and services. Identify the needs of existing and prospective customers and assist them or refer them to the appropriate department.
8. Open new deposit and CD accounts. Accept and verify information relating to the opening of new deposit relationships in accordance with procedures (depending on location).
9. Attend all team meetings and any other meetings and/or training deemed necessary by supervisor
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training
12. Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.