Website HME Management Services, LLC
This position will be responsible for managing HME Management projects in residential, commercial, senior living, and retail sectors. CDPM will provide support in the design, bidding, permitting, and construction management of major projects from preconstruction and construction phases through closeout. CDPM will report to the Senior Project Manager and agrees to comply with and perform the duties and responsibilities as described below. In addition, CDPM may be asked to perform functions not listed below.
CDPM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
· Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
· Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
· Manage change order reviews, negotiations, and recommendations.
· Track of all key project documents, including submittals, RFls, change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc.
· Obtain all necessary permits and study licensing/code requirements.
· Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods, willing to train.
· Select, contract, schedule, and oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the project.
· Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
· Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
· Develop and implement quality control programs.
· Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
· Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
· Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
· Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
· Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, willing to train.
· Travel to job sites as needed.
· Full-time, exempt, salaried employee of HME Management Service, LLC.
· Generally, 40 hours per week between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM. From time-to-time additional hours may be required for special projects or for temporary increased workload, which may include weekends or holidays.
· Employee performance reviews will be completed at the following employment intervals; 3 months, 6 months and annually thereafter, contingent upon continuing employment offers.
· Expenses will be reimbursed for all approved business travel. CDPM will cover their own expenses and submit an expense report for reimbursement to be paid out with their monthly wages.
· Employee benefits to include Health, Dental, PTO, and Simple IRA contributions
· $38,000 – $44,000 DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org