Millborn Seeds is looking to add a Support Specialist to our Logistics team. Our priority is to provide the most innovative and efficient solution to our customer. The ideal person for this role is organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We thrive on going the extra mile to provide customer service like no other, simplifying the process along the way. All Millborn Seeds teammates must have the ability to adapt to change and have a commitment to growing the company.
- Schedule inbound and outbound delivery of products
- Track location and status of loads
- Communicate with customers delivery and pick up appointment times
- Provide freight quotes to sales team as requested
- Perform administrative duties such as confirming shipment needs, creating BOL’s, international documents, match invoicing, data tracking, etc.
- Ensure finished good are delivered on time to customers
- File damage claims as needed
- Work closely with production team to monitor upcoming shipments to ensure they are proactively being booked
- Communicate daily summaries of freight board to production team to ensure they are prepared
- Maintain records of load status for visibility to team
- Stay up to date on industry changes and demands
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire for accuracy and high level of urgency to ensure quality and timeliness are a top priority
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently toward overall objectives in an efficient and organized manner
- Desire to optimize processes and improve efficiencies
- Efficient Computer Skills
- Handles pressure in a progressive fast paced environment
For additional information please contact Bonnie Tonsager at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.millbornseeds.com.