Website Mills Construction Inc./ Foresight Land Surveyors
Hindsight is prevented by Foresight
Foresight Land Surveyors has an open position for a part-time Land Surveyor Assistant. This entry level position is a great opportunity for the right individual with a flexible schedule looking to work about 20 hours/week Monday thru Friday. Hours and days worked will vary but will always be between the 8AM -4PM time slot. Must enjoy working outdoors in different environments and weather conditions. Based in Brookings, we travel about a 70-mile radius as needed but there is no overnight travel required.
· Work under the direction of a licensed land surveyor
· Assist in determining elevations and laying out stakes
· Call out readings or write station number and reading in notebook
· Mark points of measurement
· Measure distance between survey points
· Place stakes at designated points and drive them into the ground using hammer
· Carry gear and equipment up to 40 pounds for short periods
Education: High School or equivalent
Driver’s License: Preferred
Pay: $14-19 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Enjoying the great outdoors. Learning new skills. Relatively easy physical work.
To apply for this job please visit www.buildwithmills.com.