Website Rainbow Play Systems, Inc
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Answer all incoming phone calls, in a polite and friendly manner.
• Provide & research customer service to the Rainbow Play Systems Showrooms and Customers.
• Review warranty claims and process it according to guidelines.
• Manage warranty claims, ensure appropriate action based on proof of purchase, photos, and swing set information (from notification to resolution).
• Data entry of all information regarding customer and prepare required filling documents.
• Assist various departments and fulfill all warranty processing requirements.
• Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to distributor and Rainbow’s requirements.
• Maintains accurate, thorough, and confidential records of warranty claims to include customer details and warrantied components.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and ensure compliance to all warranty specifications.
• Work daily to make sure all orders, special projects and all tasks are completed on a timely basis.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Serves visitors and answers all incoming phone call in a professional manner.
• Communicate with Rainbow Showrooms by telephone, email, in person, and fax to ensure best customer service possible.
• Create and modify existing order forms, databases and training aids and run reports.
• Determine charges for shipping and collect payments.
• Processing of all warranty submissions and some quality orders.
Extra Skills and Experience:
• Special Projects that can vary in time and complexity.
• Filing – upkeep of files both paper and electronic
Role Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Reliable: require good attendance. Flexible with work schedule; work extra hours when needed & be willing to stay late to finish a project.
• Trustworthy: Must be able to be trusted.
• Possess working knowledge of Rainbow Product from 1990 to current is preferred.
• Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office programs and Internet.
• Ability to learn warehouse management system.
• Willingness to learn and help improve the department and adapt to change.
• Detail oriented, organized, thorough, quick learner, and decision maker.
• Self-motivated and have a driven personality.
• Able to multi task and have established organizational skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be motivated with a great attitude under pressure.
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
Physical demands and work environment:
• Job duties are performed both in office and on shop floor.
• Usually a 40-hour work week with extra hours during busy season, special projects, and as required by Supervisor or Director.
• Must be able to lift and carry at least 75 lbs.
• Ability to sit for periods of time while on telephone conversations, processing orders, working on reports, and performing other office duties.
• Ability to do extensive data entry and work load.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org