Website Rainbow Play Systems, Inc
- Ability to build swing sets from start to finish.
- Ability work on prototype sets by cutting, drilling, assembling, etc.
- Ability to read & apply blueprint drawings into finished product.
- Responsible for wood audits
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Capable of reading and using tape measure to 1/32”
- Ability to understand the quality of all types and dimensions of wood used to meet grade requirements
- Ability to use and operate a variety of tools including, but not limited to saws, routers, air sander, cordless drill, electric impact, screw gun, misc. power tools, and etc.
- Being involved with photo shoots for all products mentioned above
- Travel will be required at times
- Professionalism is a must
- Contingent on the following items:
- Read a tape measure.
- Box lift – ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Pre-employment Drug test.
- Ability to work in other production departments & adhere to their essential job functions.
Extra Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work at times on an individual basis & with limited supervision at times.
- Ability to interact with all different levels of workers from a variety of departments.
- Limited knowledge of all parts, their application on sets & bundle requirements from prior years.
- Able to cross reference from year to year for parts & all parts that are bundled together.
- Reading and Testing Product for ASTEM/EU Playground Standards.
- Must be certified & licensed to drive forklift.
- Attention to fine details is a must.
Role Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Thorough working knowledge of all aforementioned tools, grading scale & all aspects of completing a prototype product from start to finish.
- Complete knowledge of Rainbow Play System’s product line.
- Working with public on photo shoots (parents and children).
- Working with camera crews (photo shoots and DVD tapings).
- Working with Rainbow Dealers on photo shoot trips and showroom set-ups.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Overtime required and at times may be given short notice
- Some outdoor work required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org