Website Rainbow Play Systems, Inc
- Accurate, timely, and confidential processing of Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, payroll and various accounting duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Payroll processing including calculating commissions.
- Processing accounts payable.
- End of month closing of payroll, cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and misc.
- Verifying sales, accounts receivable & customer deposits.
Extra Skills and Experience:
- Bank reconciliation.
- Maintain cash account.
- Prepare various tax reports and financial statements
- Data Entry and will assist with special projects as needed.
- Cost and WIP analysis background preferred.
Role Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Understanding all aspects of business and financial cycle.
- Audit financial accounts.
- Required 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience with financial systems (ie, QuickBooks, ERP) preferred.
Physical demands and work environment:
- You must be able to physically lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work at a computer for an extended amount of time.
- Travel may be necessary for distributor meetings or classes/seminars that may be taken.
- The hours worked vary on the workload (Month End Close may require additional hours).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com